In the barren landscape of suitable appliers for the Signature mesh heads, Clef De Peau offers two options: the Harry and the Calvin skin. After testing both skins and looking at them from all angles, I decided that Calvin was my favourite and purchased the skin tone No. 7. Clef De Peau is one of the more affordable skin creators on the grid, as this applier sells for 500 L$ and their matching applier for the body is only 300 L$.
It is clear from the less than ideal positioning of the clavicle shadows that this skin was made for the Signature Gianni body and not Geralt, but the nipples and toe shadows and everything else is where it’s supposed to be, so I can overlook this imperfection for now. I’m using the skin with the eyebrows it comes with, but the applier includes a no-brows version, so you can easily apply your favorite brows to match your hair colour.
Slowly the range of clothes that include a version for the Signature Geralt body is increasing and the body itself is now at version 1.1, featuring some handy additions to the hud and little technical corrections here and there. It looks like Signature is keeping up nicely with the development of their male mesh bodies and will continue to be a strong player in this field. Now if only there were some more underwear options for Geralt!
- Signature Geralt mesh head and body
- Clef De Peau Calvin & body applier #7
- Newest hairstyle from Vango, available at the current round of Men Only Monthly till 15th June.
- Mandala Season 5 Steking mesh ears
- NSS Vermeer mesh eyes, hazel
- 4BIDDEN thong
- Kalback sleeveless jeans jacket and t-shirt at the current round of TMD till the end of May
- Legal Insanity jeans at the current round of equal10 till 5th June
- Sneakers from a gacha set at Semler. (wear long jeans and hide your feet with the alpha hud)
Leave a Reply