In a bold move which ditches whomever has bought the Davide avatar, Exmachina dropped it like it wasn’t quite so hot, to market a new version under a new name: EVOLVE. That’s one way to do it, I guess. This move certainly won’t win them any sympathy votes, but who knows, maybe the new Evolve body will be a bigger success than Davide ever was. For now though I’m holding off and will create one last look with Davide. You can make him bom-ready with the free bom applier that’s available at Exmachina (go through the door to the fashion area to find it).
Yet again the DNA skin that was a group gift with the November issue of L’Homme Magazine came to the rescue. If it’s no longer a gift when you get there, you should be able to purchase it bundled with the female skin for L$500. I would have preferred some more ab definition, but it’s not a bad basic skin to add things onto. This is what Davide has going on in this shot:
- Exmachina Davide full avatar with head
- DNA male skin base, tone 20 + Phenotype North layer (BOM)
- Real Eyebrows by Identity, and yes I know you hardly see them with this hair (BOM)
- Mister Razzor Facial Hair Luigi Omega Applier
- Stealthic Faided Hairbase tattoo (BOM)
- Modulus Adrian mesh hair
- Avi Glam Solstice mesh eyes (using the alpha to hide system eyes)
- L’etre Basic Mesh Ears
- Body Marks / Freckles from the Aeros River skin demo, I know it’s cheeky to just “borrow” something from a demo, but it doesn’t have a demo logo in it, so… (BOM)
- THESKINSHOP Body hair, something I got from TMP in the old days (BOM)
- Avenge Body Freckles applier for Signature (Omega applier)
That’s it for Davide. Goodbye my something difficult to style friend.