The look shown in the previous episode of Clearing Out The Wardrobe was no longer achievable, but today’s blast from the past can be recreated.
The Akeruka Keiji head doesn’t really have skin options. You can try omega skin appliers on it, if you have the Akeruka Omega relay, but I never found a skin that worked really well with this head. The best sales argument for this head is that it’s fully animated and only L$799. This head comes with body appliers to match the head and the omega applier doesn’t look too bad on the Signature Gianni mesh body, but not exactly perfect. All bitching aside, I think it’s still a kind of cute look. I’ve updated the outfit with the latest version of the Gianni body and saved it for occasional use. I’m down to exactly 400 outfits now. This clearing out project is going to take a while.
- Keiji Bento Head Vers. 2.6 + animation hud
- Signature Gianni mesh body
- Stealthic Hysteria hair
- Avi Glam Solstice mesh eyes
- Mandala Steking season 5 mesh ears
- Birth Bristle beard applier (you need the Akeruka Omega Relay to apply this beard, look for the sign that says “Omega Applier System” at the Akeruka store)
- Noche Tom Thong, worn with the size 0 bulge so it doesn’t show through the overalls
- Yasum “New York” Dunga’s.
- Vale Koer V3 trainers (group gift)
Leave a Reply