As mentioned in my previous post about the Akeruka Advanced male mesh head, I was going to take a look at some other skin options. I told you not to dilly dally, because I didn’t know how much longer the head will be on sale for just L$2000, so I thought I’d take my own advice there and quickly follow up with a second look.
Interestingly, some of the Stray Dog skins made for Catwa Heads seem to go quite well on the Akeruka Advanced mesh head. You need to get a skin that includes BOM layers of course, because you could be clicking that Catwa applier till the cows come home, the skin wouldn’t apply to the head and you’d just end up with a herd of cattle looking at you curiously. The lips on the Stray Dog Erwin skin I’m using are going slightly over the lip contours of the mesh head, but it’s not really obvious and apart from that I can’t immediately notice any other faults. I guess someone else will look at it closer and make a serious effort to find fault. You know the kind of people I’m talking about. The ones that evoke the c-word… Conservative.
- Akeruka Advanced mesh head
- Belleza Jake mesh body
- Stray Dog Erwin for Catwa heads (using the BOM layer obviously, not the applier) + body skin for Belleza Jake
- Billy Beaverhausen Akeruka Advanced and Belleza Jake Shape Rickard
- Stealthic Narcotic hair and Stealthic hair base
- Noche nipples
- Avi Glam Solstice eye, applied to the rigged eyes that come with the head (you will need the Omega System Kit for Akeruka, which you can get at the Akeruka store.
- Noche Miguell Joggers on both avatars (colours used are only in the fat pack)
- Rezz Room European Cat Adult Animesh