As the title of this blog post suggests, this is my third look with the Akeruka Advanced male mesh head. I am happy to report that I found another BOM skin that wasn’t made for this head, but nevertheless is looking pretty good on it.
This time I’m using the Birth Dagger BOM skin for Catwa in skin tone #7. There is a slight lack of definition at the mouth corners, but there are no other noticeable flaws. That’s pretty amazing, considering this skin wasn’t made for this head at all. I wonder if the people at Catwa are going to have (another) bee in their precious bonnet over this. Don’t assume that every Birth skin that comes with a BOM version will look good on the Akeruka Advanced head. You always need to DEMO before you actually purchase. The Dagger skin comes with a hair base and beard options, so you won’t have to go look for those elsewhere.
- Akeruka Advanced mesh head
- Belleza Jake mesh body
- Birth Dagger for Catwa heads (using the BOM layer obviously, not the applier)
+ body skin for Belleza Jake
- Billy Beaverhausen Akeruka Advanced and Belleza Jake Shape Joshua
- Camo Blaze Dreads at Cyber Fair until September 23, then at Camo main store
- Avi Glam Solstice eye, applied to the rigged eyes that come with the head (you will need the Omega System Kit for Akeruka, which you can get at the Akeruka store
- Noche Jourdan Hoodie and Carter underwear on both avatars (colours used are fat pack)
- The second avi is using Clef De Peau skin