Once more we find ourselves backstage at the “Burlesque Boys” club which only exists in my mind. It must be time to take a closer look at something new in the wide range of latex and leather accessories and garments Second Life™ has to offer to both men and women.
This time Noche has given their existing Baxton harness the latex treatment and the magpies are circling like vultures to get their hands on its sexy shiny fabulousness. But it’s mine I tell you! Mine! They can find something else to wear on stage. As usual, backstage kitty doesn’t seem to be bothered by it all, which is probably a good thing, because there isn’t much room for pussy in this setting.
- Belleza Jake mesh body (all avatars).
- Me in the middle: Catwa Victor bento mesh head, Stray Dog Erwin skin for Catwa mesh heads + skin for the Belleza mesh body (BOM), Billy Shape for Catwa Victor & Belleza Jake, IDTTY Hustler Eyebrows, Avi Glam Solstice eyes (applied to the eyes that come with the head), L’etrê basic mesh ears, Modulus Adrian hair, Modulus Body hair set 1 (BOM), Stealthic hair base.
- Naked guy is using the Lelutka Adrian mesh head with its own hair base and facial hair, Stealthic Hysteria hair and skin by Stray Dog.
- Guy behind me: he got his own blog post a while ago
- Latex Baxton harness, latex Tom thong and latex thong singlet all by Noche
- Riot Shae Thigh High Boots
- Foxcity photo booth Lipstick Lounge.
- Jian kitten pillow.
- K&S Decorated Christmas tree, at the current round of The Men’s Dept. (TMD) sales event until December 30th.
- Apple Fall Joanne Crystal Lamp (at the outlet store)
- “Tres” pose by Cordeaux