Come in, come in! Make yourselves at home! Take of your filthy shoes, you pigs! Actually, pigs are quite clean animals, when given the chance. But where’s this opening paragraph going? Nowhere in particular at high speed, I reckon. Right! What are we looking at today? That top dawg of the underdogs, the NX-Nardcotix David meshbody. It’s my monthly small challenge to find something to wear for a mesh body that is wildly unsupported. What can I say? I’m a glutton for punishment? Oh, if someone with celiac disease decides to eat bread, does that make them a gluten for punishment? *crickets*
I went over to Man Cave (ends February 11th) this month for a couple of warm winter wear options. There’s the highly huggable comfy Reed Cardigan by Ascend which I’m managing to wear both with and without the shirt add-on, using the Gianni size. The jeans I’m wearing with this outfit are the reliable Deadwool Broberry jeans. After a shape adjustment these jeans fit reasonably well in the TMP size and I even can get away with wearing them shirtless.
Another lovely item from Man Cave that works well with David, apart from maybe the occasional little glitch on the cuffs when you’re making strange moves (AO’s can be so weird), is the Yoggi’s Sweater by Tiller. This makes me want to try some cable knitting patterns in real life. Does anyone else take inspiration from SL for RL? Is that life imitating art or just straight up bonkers?
- NX-Nardcotix David mesh body.
- Lelutka Guy mesh head
- Birth Ripley for Lelutka and their omega applier used on the body
- Stealthic Narcotic hair and hairbase
- Avi-Glam Solstice eyes (applied to mesh eyes that come with the mesh head)
- Ascend Reed Cardigan (at Man Cave til February 11th, then at main store)
- Tiller Yoggi’s Sweater (at Man Cave til February 11th, then at main store)
- Deadwool Broberry jeans
- NX-Nardcotix Jude Ankle Boot
- NX-Nardcotix Darrel briefs (comes in set with tank top)
- The messenger bag is by Thirst from a gacha set named Winter City Vibes. If they have it at their store, they are hiding it pretty well, cause I can’t find it.
- Lelutka Guy & NX Nardcotix David Shape Travis. The look in Marketplace is totally different, but it is the shape I used for this blog post. It also includes an altered shape to use with the Deadwool Broberry Jeans.
- LISP Bazaar Jasmine bed
- Jian Kitten pillow
- Second image shot at Puddle Church