In Stock to the Holm winter took a little break, shortly lulling me into the false believe that it was going to be another mild one, only to come back with a vengeance. I’ve actually started wearing long johns again and those thick gray woolen socks that make all the difference to keep my feet warm. I took a glance at the long term weather forecast and it’s looking frosty for the next couple of weeks. To be honest, I’m kinda liking it. Especially those short but very sunny days and bright blue skies instead of the 50 shades of grey without the sex. Meanwhile in Second Life™ however, I need to show you a budgie smuggler. Go figure! Luckily there are plenty of slightly more tropical destinations in our virtual play world.
You’ve got Noche to “blame” for this photoshoot. They just released these Clint Swim Briefs at Fameshed. The fatpack is phenomenal with more texture options than you can wiggle a bulge at, as they say (who says that?) There are lots of solids and some cute patterns too and a wet effect that can be switch off. As usual the bulge size goes from zero to wowzers and these briefs are rigged for Belleza Jake and Legacy Meshbody.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to roll myself up in a blanket like a pig and watch the rest of an episode of Once Upon A Time before I hit the hay.
- Noche Clint Swim Briefs at Fameshed until February 27th. Missed it? No worries, you’ll find these budgie smugglers at the Noche main store.
- Red head
- Lelutka Alain mesh head
- Legacy Meshbody
- Stray Dog Hikaru skin for Lelutka + their body skin for Legacy (using BOM)
- Dura U105 hair
- Grant shape for Lelutka Alain & Belleza Jake (used on the Legacy body without any alteration, great for those of you who like junk in the trunk)
- Identity Body Shop Drunk Mind tattoo
- Location: Oost Harbour Beach (Adult)