In Stockholm, one should never make the mistake to think winter is over, just because it started thawing out a bit. Right now we’re getting a gentle dusting of snow again, which is rather cute like icing sugar on a cake and jack frost is nipping at my nose once more. I could really do with a change of scenery though and I have been day dreaming of beaches I’ve spent time on. I was never one for sunbathing, but there was a time in my life that I was an admin intern at a hospital in Margate and living in Broadstairs. I would often meet up with fellow Belgian expat interns at the pub and after some drinks, we would occasionally sit in the sand on the beach in the dark and just talk nonsense, like one does in one’s early twenties . I remember that as some of the best months of my life. Other beaches (and beach towns) that hold some significance in my life are Ostend (Belgium), Ballybunion (Ireland) and pretty much the whole coastline of Jersey (The Channel Isles). *Sigh* All about a century ago.
In Second Life™ there is a section of the destination guide dedicated to beaches, but the one I find myself at today isn’t in there. It’s Oost Harbor at the Oost-West sim. This is technically a gay sim, but I don’t think they kick you out for being straight. It’s also a lot less trashy than some of the other gay or LGBTQA+ sims. Did I get all the letters in there? Personally I’m going with “human”, though I’m not always sure that’s a good thing. It’s such a fekking cliché to say I don’t let my sexual orientation define me, right? Anyhoo, beaches. This is a kind pretty one, with things to look at and a town to wander into when you start heading away from the beach. It all rather makes me wonder what SL is like with VR goggles. I know it’s not really made for it, but I definitely would want to try it one day. Mind you, this place does have weekly parties at which people will be dancing naked and with those Physics Cocks swinging around, the chance of losing an eye is not entirely non-existing. You can’t say I haven’t warned you!
- Black avatar
- Legacy Meshbody
- Lelutka Luka mesh head
- Billy Beaverhausen Kedar shape for Athletic Meshbody & Lelutka Luka mesh head, used with the Legacy Meshbody in this case
- Birth Ozias skin for Lelutka mesh heads and body skin for Legacy Meshbody, both used as BOM
- Stray Dog Renato hair base
- Avi-Glam Solstice eyes (includes an applier for Lelutka wich works on the mesh eyes that come with this head, no Omega relay needed)
- Noche: Stringer Tank (at Fameshed until March 27th), Kaiden shorts and Clint Swim briefs
- Red head
- Lelutka Andrea mesh head (including beard and hair base)
- Legacy Meshbody
- Clef De Peau Allan skin for Lelutka + their body skin for Legacy (using BOM)
- Stealthic Narcotic hair
- The shape is one of my own creations, but I haven’t put this in my Marketplace store yet.
- Noche Clint Swim briefs