It’s an NX-Nardcotix David day for me, it’s beach time (again!) and it’s time for some fatpack indulgence. You may or may not know that it’s a challenge to find clothing for the lovely NX-Nardcotix mesh body. I don’t really know why that is and it might be interesting to get some comments here with reasons why you never bought the David body or, if you are a clothing creator, why you don’t support it. But let’s get on with some positivity and see what you CAN wear with this body.
Those of you who have read some of my previous blog posts regarding the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body now that the Aesthetic size (a.k.a. Enzo size) can be a lifesaver when it comes to jeans and bermuda shorts. The Alec shorts by Tori Torricelli are a very nice example of that. I could literally pop these shorts on without really having to alter the Travis shape I made for this avatar. I did tweak the butt size and saddle bags just a little bit, to create a tighter fit, but it wasn’t really necessary. For my Troy shape (the black avatar) tweaking was actually necessary but minimal. Naturally when I find something that fits David this well, I just have to grab the fatpack, even if it is a bit pricey. I just know I’m going to wear the *beep* out of these shorts with David.
Wear them without anything and you can dive straight into the ocean with these shorts, but add a tanktop and a pair of sandals and you’ve got yourself an outfit. Alternatively you can strip down to one of the very few swimwear options available for David. Basically, this is just another virtual beach therapy day.
That’s it for this somewhat stripped down episode of shopping with David. I’m going to enjoy the sights and sounds of Tulum Reserve a bit more before it’s time to get back to Real Life (it’s so lame, it doesn’t even deserve a trademark).
- NX-Nardcotix David Meshbody (on all three avatars)
- Lelutka Guy mesh head (on both of the seated avatars)
- Birth Ripley in skin tone #4 and Maverick in skin tone #7, both for Lelutka mesh heads. I’m not sure how well this particular skin works with the newer Lelutka Evolution mesh heads, but they sure look nice on the slightly older Guy mesh head. For the NX-Nardcotix body, you need to get Births Omega body applier and you will also need the Omega relay from the NX-Nardcotix store.
- Stealtic Narcotic hair
- Avi-Glam Solstice eyes (applied to the rigged eyes that come with the Lelutka mesh head)
- Billy Beaverhausen Troy and Travis shapes (I made these shapes using different skins, but obviously they work just as well, if not better, with the Birth skins)
- Tori Torricelli Alec Shorts
- FurtaCor Alef tank
- HORR Positano Deuce swimwear
- L&B Swear Holiday corded bracelet
- NX-Nardcotix Mecatl sandals