I haven’t been hugely active on my blog between the previous post for the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body and this post, so when I rezzed David to take him on a shopping trip, he was somewhat bemused as to why he was being woken from his slumber. I assured him that ample time had past and that it was going to be an easy ride this time anyway. Then he reminded me that he is just one of my mesh bodies and not a character in his own right, so I most probably was experiencing a existential crisis of some sort when I thought he looked bemused. Ignoring that comment, I told him I had my eye on a jacket for him which I happened to already have in my wardrobe, so all we needed was a new pair of pants. That’s trousers for UK people, because the chances of finding a new pair of what you call pants for this body, are very slim. You do realise I probably would show nothing but pants, if such underwear options were available for David, right? But anyhoo, let’s get dressed.
All it took was one trip to the current round of Man Cave (ends on May 11th) to find the Tarik Pants by Imagine Moda. Once again it’s a case of “Aesthetic size to the rescue” for David, as (obviously) these pants don’t come in his size. His butt looked huge and his thighs just slightly to thick in these pants, but I reduced the leg muscles and butt size and all looked right again. He still has plenty of junk in the trunk, but at least now it won’t arrive five minutes later than the rest of his body. All in all it’s a snug fit and these pants can be worn shirtless, which is always a big plus. On the downside (literally) the bottom of the trousers are clipping with the legs so you need to wear them with a pair of boots. The Streetpuff jacket by Guilty is best worn in the Gianni size. You will notice it cutting just a tiny bit into the belt of the pants, but you can actually switch that belt off if it annoys you. Personally I’m making like Elsa and I’m letting it go. The jacket can also be worn with a t-shirt but in that case there is just a bit more clipping with the Tarik Pants. This time I took a leaf out of the Beatles’ song book and let it be.
- NX-Nardcotix David Meshbody (on all three avatars)
- Lelutka Guy mesh head (on both of the seated avatars)
- Birth Maverick in skin tone #7 for Lelutka mesh heads. I’m not sure how well this particular skin works with the newer Lelutka Evolution mesh heads, but it sure looks nice on the slightly older Guy mesh head. For the NX-Nardcotix body, you need to get Births Omega body applier and you will also need the Omega relay from the NX-Nardcotix store.
- Camo Blaze Dreads (shown on a female avatar in the store, but works just as well on a male avatar, in my far from humble opinion)
- Avi-Glam Passion eyes, applied to the rigged eyes that come with the Lelutka mesh head
- Billy Beaverhausen Troy shape. I made this shape using different skins, but obviously it works just as well, if not better, with the Birth skins. Keep in mind that the shape was adjust to work better with the pants
- Guilty Streetpuff jacket
- Imagine Moda Tarik pants
- L&B Swear Ranger Boots
- Noche chain bracelet (group gift)
- !FINITY Byzantine necklace