For this episode of Shopping For David, I took the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body to the current round of the Men Only Monthly sales event to have a look around, but I was a little too early and it wasn’t open yet, so I started “just browsing” at some of the stores on the MOM sim. Several great brands have a small “satellite” store there and sometimes it can be nice to just see a sample of their range and not get overwhelmed by too much choice. Why is it called a satellite store though? As far as I can see they aren’t in orbit.
Legal Insanity is definitely a must-see store if you have the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body, because they rig their jeans and other trousers for the Aesthetic (Enzo) body. With a bit of a nip and tuck or a stretch and squeeze, you can make this size work on David for bottoms (we’re talking about clothing here, not a preferred sexual position), but keep in mind that tops in the Aesthetic size are too big on David. This time I was charmed by a shirt that’s wrapped around your waist, which works with plenty of Legal Insanity jeans. I like how this ads a touch of realism to my Second Life™ experience, as wrapping a hoodie or shirt around my waist is something I definitely do when it’s warmer outside than I thought it was going to be. It’s getting warmer here now actually and it would be good if I can get an early start with the day job, so I can quit at a nice time, which in term means that I should go to bed right away. I guess David will have to make do with just this one extra garment for now.
- NX-Nardcotix David mesh body.
- Lelutka Guy mesh head
- Birth Ripley for Lelutka and their omega applier used on the body for both avatars, in different skin tones obviously
- Stealthic Narcotic hair and hairbase
- Avi-Glam Solstice eyes (applied to mesh eyes that come with the mesh head)
- Legal Insanity: Bryan waist shirt, Steve denims and Massimo denim shorts
- NX-Nardcotix: Mecatl sandals and Darrel tank top (comes with a pair of briefs)
- Lelutka Guy & NX Nardcotix David Shape Travis. The look in Marketplace is totally different, but it is the shape I used for this blog post.
- Image shot at Missing Melody
Leave a Reply