The oldtimers who have been around in Second Life™ since the dawn of time, will have experienced leaps and bounds of progress and evolution in our beloved virtual world. Sure, every now and again things may appear to be at a standstill, but usually that’s just lag. Soon I myself will be celebrating my 5th rez day and even in that short(ish) time, I definitely have seen a evolution in the quality of clothing items, also in gay SL years, that’s like 55. Possibly the technology hasn’t changed much, but the people who create all this lovely virtual fashion for us are getting more experienced. In a game that isn’t really a game, without clearly defined goals, it makes sense that discovering new well-made items is a major part of the fun.
I don’t apply for a blogging position for brands that don’t really excite me. I mention Noche quite often, because I am part of their current blogger team AND I really enjoy their creations. I was a fan of the brand as soon as I got myself the TMP Deluxe body and needed some underwear, so as a customer I have been with them for a big part of their journey.
The new Jack Singlet that Noche released at the current round of Equal 10, is a nice example that showcases the evolution of the creator’s skills. While the Noche Wrestling Singlet of 2018 was already hella sexy (and it had a pull down party trick), and the more recently created Hope Singlet was very daring as basically it is a thong with shoulder straps, this new Jack Singlet is far more detailed. Give me interesting folds, ripples, pleats, piping and stitching combined with high quality textures and I’m down on my knees for you, so to speak. Of course the downfall of such fabulous new pieces is that quite often, they’ll ruin the old ones for you. In this case however, the old Wrestling Singlet is still perfectly serviceable and it has an ace up it’s non existing sleeve, because it was made in a time when Noche still supported the Signature Gianni body (note to self: must do another Signature Look blog post one of these days).
Credits (in the order of the avatars in the shot, from left to right)
- Noche Jack Singlet, Wrestling Singlet and Hope Singlet (left to right)
- Belleza Jake meshbody for each avatar
- Lelutka Alain, Gus and Andrea mesh heads (left to right)
- Stray Dog Hikaru for Lelutka + their body skin for Belleza (left)
- Clef De Peau Allan skin + their body skin for Belleza (middle)
- Stray Dog Breno for Lelutka + their body skin for Belleza (Right)
- Grant shape for Lelutka Alain & Belleza (left), Gus shape for Lelutka Guy & Belleza (middle)
- Exile Nox hair, Stealthic Reach hair and Stealthic Hysteria hair (left to right)
- Vale Koer V-3 trainers (group gift)
Leave a Reply