If you recently got yourself the Noche Jack Singlet, you will have noticed that the box included a looser fitting version, so you could wear a skintight top underneath it. Now Noche has launched the Jack crop vest to do just that, at the current round of Fameshed, which runs until July 27th.
Of course you can wear this with anything you like. I’ll probably show it off with the singlet at some point, but for now I headed over to Fameshed to get myself a spunky bottom to go with this daring top, so to speak. I quickly came across the new Lewis denims by Legal Insanity and decided to splash out on the megapack, because it’s the only one that included the funky embroidered and painted jeans. With Legacy Meshbody I’m yet again getting away with fitting a Noche thong underneath these denims and the funny thing about that is, while you’re actually a little bit more covered up, in a way it’s more tittilating than having butt cleavage.
I used the Akeruka Advanced M09 mesh head again, which is a group gift until July 15th and will NOT be available at the Akeruka store after that. The skin is the same one as in my previous blog post, but I’ve used another beard and mesh hair instead of just a hair base. Just a few simple changes can make big difference in SL.
- Noche Jack crop vest at Fameshed until July 27th, check out the Noche store after that
- Legal Insanity at Fameshed until July 27th, check out the Legal Insanity store after that
- Versov Beefov sneakers
- Noche James thong (size 0 bulge, this combination doesn’t work with all mesh bodies)
- Akeruka Advanced M09 mesh head (group gift only until July 15th)
- Legacy Meshbody
- Stray Dog Fernando skin for Lelutka Evo mesh heads (works well with Akeruka Advanced) + their body skin for Legacy.
- Billy Beaverhausen Kafe shape for Akeruka Advanced M09 & Legacy Meshbody (also works with Belleza Jake, but of course the body will look different)
- Stray Dog add-on Alexei facial hair
- Modulus Bailey hair
- Avi-Glam eyes, applied to the rigged eyes that come with the head (you’ll need the omega relay for that, available at the Akeruka store)
- Midna Gui bracelets
- Tori Torricelli Cole leather wristband (group gift)
Leave a Reply