I found the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body lying around in his underpants humming Bruno Mars’ Lazy Song and I realised that it was time to do some sort of styling exercise with him again. I had to nip that behaviour in the bud. It starts out as a seemingly harmless lazy bum day, but before you know it, you’ll find him in some storage box getting up to no good with other stark naked avatars like a bunch of slutty discarded Barbie dolls. Not under my roof!
So I went to the current round of Man Cave (runs till August 11th) to look for a bottom piece in the Aesthetic / Enzo size, because when it comes to jeans, trousers and some shorts, that size often works well for the David mesh body (I may have mentioned that once or twice or a hundred times before). The Tom shorts by Imagine Moda are just what this hot Swedish summer is calling for. It’s always a plus when something can be combined with the NX-Nardcotix Darrel tank top, which thankfully is the case with these shorts. For some reason I was desperate to wear the Deadwool Espadrilles with this outfit. Sadly, these of course do not come in David’s size, none of the available sizes are a viable substitute and there is no non-rigged version included (I guess that’s gone out of style). Then I remembered that the NX-Nardcotix body has a setting, allowing you to use it with Slink feet and I actually had a pair of those in my inventory (hardly any millage on them, the previous owner was a little old lady, they’ve been in storage most of the time, you know the story). Anyhoo, I popped on the feet, toggled the setting in the HUD and hey pesto (I know it’s presto, but my magician has a lisp), I could wear the espadrilles… and I had an ugly seam on my legs. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. C’est la vie. Que sera sera. Add your own cliché here. At least I put a look together.
- NX-Nardcotix David mesh body
- Lelutka Guy mesh head
- Birth Ripley skin for Lelutka mesh heads + their Omega applier used on the NX-Nardcotix David body and their applier for Slink to match the feet. You’ll need to the omega relay at NX-Nardcotix to be able to applie the skin to the body.
- Slink mesh feet (not really a brilliant solution if you ask me, but it does open some shoe options)
- Modulus Lewis hat & hair
- NX-Nardcotix Darrel tank top and briefs
- Imagine Moda Tom shorts, at Man Cave until August 11th. Check the Imagine Moda store after that date.
- Deadwool espadrilles
- L&B Swear Drift choker
- Inner Demons feather leather cuff (couldn’t find that cuff at their store though, maybe it was a one-off gift for some event)
- Jian “companion” from Kitten collection and kitten on pillow (separate item)
- Second image shot at Noweeta, a sim inspired by the Skåne region in the South of Sweden
Leave a Reply