When it comes to always keeping up with the latest developments in Second Life, I will freely admit that I’m not the best blogger. I’m far from the first to mention that Lelutka have updated their existing “EVO” heads to “EVO X”. How lovely is that! Free updates for all! It had me a little bit worried though. When Lelutka updated the rigging for some of their existing heads a while ago, all the shapes I had made for these heads ended up looking wonky (good word!) and I had to edit them all. So now I wondered if perhaps the suggested skins for these shapes would be all over the place.
Thankfully Lelutka have given us the option to switch between EVO and EVO X with a simple click on the hud, so we can keep using the classic skins or splash out on one of the new EVO X skins, which are popping up all over the place. I won’t have to review my shapes again. Which is a good thing, because in real life when I’m done with a brochure or catalogue in one language, it usually means I have to repeat the darn thing in at least eight other languages. Talk about a glitch in the matrix!
The skin I’m using here is Hendrix by Birth. It’s Birth’s first skin for a male Lelutka EVO X mesh head and while they used the Lelutka Eon head to show it, I went for the Connor head myself. This is one of the mesh heads that was updated from EVO to EVO X and I felt like I haven’t done enough with this head. The skin is very fresh faced and I deliberately left off any extras like facial hair, to show it as it is. I think that when I do the photoshoot for this shape, I might add some extras though. You get quite a lot with the Lelutka EVO X heads, it seems a shame to let it go to waste.
In my opinion this fresh-face male model-ish cocky twunk needed an outfit to match. I realise that visible thong with jeans has become somewhat of a go-to thing, but I think it’s because it’s not a given that you can combine any kind of underwear with any pair of jeans in Second Life™. It’s all a bit of a hit or miss thing and when it works with the Legacy mesh body, you often can’t achieve the same effect with Belleza Jake. It has something to do with the dev kit for these bodies. Underwear designers have to push their items inside the Legacy body ever so slightly while they’re working on it in their 3D software so it becomes a skintight fit in SL. Other clothing doesn’t have to be such a tight fit, which means that there is a bit of room to fit something underneath it. For the Jake body everything is a tighter fit, so there’s no wiggle room for underpants. The strings on the Noche Alan thong cut into the belt on the Legal Insanity Lewis denims, but I’m not too bothered about that. The Wes tank is also by Noche and whyle it’s teasingly lifted now, you can lower it so only a tiny titillating gap is left between the tank and jeans.
- Lelutka Connor EVO X mesh head
- Birth Hendrix skin for Lelutka EVO X mesh head (make sure you click the EVO X button in the head’s hud) & Birth’s body skin for Legacy Meshbody
- Legacy Meshbody
- Modulus Adrian Hair
- Avi-Glam Erudite eyes, applied to the mesh eyes that come with the Lelutka head. These are currently available at Man Cave until September 11th. Check the AG main store after that.
- Noche mesh nipples and piercing
- Nar Mattaru Immortalis tattoo
- Noche Wes tank and Alan thong
- Legal Insanity Lewis denims
- Versov Beefov sneakers
- Bauhaus Movement Takishima Bracelet (the black and silver one)
- Meva male bracelets (the golden metal ones)
- Gild Loop bracelets (brown leather with golden metal plate)
- RezzRoom European Cat Adult (companion)
- Pose: Coffee break by Cordeaux, interacting with the built-
- Location: Cravone City
- Shape will be added to the list of credits as soon as I’ve put it in Marketplace.
Leave a Reply