After a yet another week of everybody at work needing a piece of me, I have to tell myself to relax and take it easy. It doesn’t necessarily need to be a physically lazy weekend, but I mindfully need to tell my brain to slow down. I swear I’ve got an overactive hamster in an exercise wheel in my head and often I’m having a hard time trying to make the little bugger slow the hell down.
Let’s face it, Second Life™ isn’t always the most relaxing environment. Between its learning curve and sometimes insane lag it can easily become a world of frustration. In my little swanky cabin up in the sky however, the lag isn’t too bad and there’s not much of a learning curve when one is just hanging out in one’s pants. Throw in some welcome company and a couple of very cute kittens and you’ve got yourself a bit of virtual relaxation heaven. Not much more to say about that now.
- Lelutka Connor EVO X mesh head, freckles and beard used come with the head
- Birth Hendrix skin for Lelutka EVO X mesh head (make sure you click the EVO X button in the head’s hud) & Birth’s body skin for Legacy Meshbody
- Legacy Meshbody
- Stealthic Narcotic hair
- Modulus body hair set 1 (it looks like this product was discontinued)
- Nar Mattaru Immortalis tattoo
- Noche Devin briefs and Jack crop vest
- Billy Beaverhausen Brent shape
- Jian kitten from the Kitten Collection and Kitten Pillow
Leave a Reply