Noche recently released a latex version of their Jack Crop Vest. Noche’s Jack Latex Singlet includes a slightly looser version that allows for something to be worn underneath, like this crop vest. Together they make for a rather stunning “uniform”. The obvious setting for this kind of outfit would be a (fantasy) wrestling ring, but I thought I’d go for something a bit more science fiction and give my guys a goofy looking retro style ray gun. It kinda works, right? I mean sure, you didn’t see a lot of latex in Star Trek, but some of the outfits were definitely provocative.
If you are into roleplay or simply enjoy a sci-fi environment, make sure to check out the Cyber and Sci-Fi roleplay sections in the Destination Guide. You’re bound to find something there that tickles your fancy among the mix of moderate and adult futuristic sims. Personally, for photography purposes I was drawn to the preview image for Cocoon. When I hit the ground at this landmark, I immediately got the impression that this sim is taking roleplay quite seriously, but you are allowed to visit as a guest without fully emmerging in it. Cocoon is a space station and, in the words of the destination guide: “a medium-sized commercial hub that has grown exponentially in the past decade, home to mega-corporations, crime syndicates, and much more.” This sim manages to be both bold and colourful and yet quite moody and positively reeks of shady deals, which would be a good name for a perfume. It seemed only right to parole the streets in our “uniform”, which is a good-ish segue to the credits. First though, I’ll remind you that I now have a Patreon page so if you feel like showing your appreciation, you can sign up and get the occasional extra image. For this blog post I’ve made an extra naughty (NSFW) image for my Patrons, featuring a thong and crotchless jockstrap by Noche.
- Noche Jack Latex Crop Vest, Jack Latex Singlet and Bill Essential Gloves
- Semller Platform Brit Boots (the green ones on the left)
- Gutchi Super Boots (the purple ones on the right)
- Ray Gun by Silent Sparrow
- The Forge Cyber Visor (old L’Homme Magazine gift, still avaible)
- Both avatars are using the Lelutka Alain mesh head and Legacy mesh body
- Red head is using Stray Dog Hikaru skin for Lelutka + their body skin for Legacy, Exile Knox hair (includes hairbase) and Grant shape. Brows, freckles and beard all come with the head.
- Brunette is using Clef De Peau Allan skin + their body skin for Legacy, Stealthic Reach hair, Avi-Glam Solstice eyes applied on the mesh eyes that come with the head. Hair base and brows come with the head. The shape for this one is also Grant… They’ve got that interesting “boyfriends that look like brothers” thing going on. Oy vey, AND they work together too! It’s a bit much.
Leave a Reply