There is something about underwear items with a bit of metal detailing that makes me want to put it on a fairy. The new Adrian chain thong by Noche is just such an item and worn with the also new Adrian chain harness it maks a very striking sexy fairy outfit, for those fairies who like to show a bit of skin… Well, lots of skin.
Finian’s Foraois was just the place to let my fairy flag fly. It’s mystically misty and magically moody. The forest is home to fairies, centaurs, and much abundant wildlife, not to be confused with abandoned wildlife, which is what I call myself on a bad day.
Wandering around in the castle made me feel ever so slightly naughty, as if I wasn’t quite supposed to be there and I realy liked it. It’s rather maze-Iike, which makes it very suitable for a good old snoop. I’m told there’s also a tavern here somewhere, but it’s always good to keep something for another visit. Having recently returned to work and the actual office instead of the home office after a couple of weeks off, I’m trying to take the same approach to my work load. It’s always good to leave some for the next day, right? Or the next week for that matter!
- Noche Adrian Chain Thong and Adrian Chain Harness, both at Fameshed until October 27th and at the main store after the October round of this even has ended. The thong and harness are rigged for Belleza Jake and Legacy. Fatbacks are available with a generous range of texture options. Single colour versions of the thong include some texture options for the chain.
- PFC Fae wings
- Mandala Steking Ears Season 5
- Redhead fairy:
- Belleza Jake mesh body
- Catwa Victor mesh head
- Stray Dog Erwin skin for Catwa + Stray Dog body skin for Belleza Jake, skin tone #4, using BOM, facial hair comes with the head
- Noche mesh nipples
- Billy shape
- Modulus Adrian hair
- Nexus body hair A02 and leg hair L01
- Noche Roman gold cuffs (part of a Roman accessories set)
- Brown-haired fairy
Do you like my work and want to show your appreciation? You can become a patron for just 3 USD a month and even quite it right away so you don’t get rebilled after the month has passed. You’ll be showing your appreciation, helping me to fund my blog and get some extra (often R-rated) images. For this blog post I’ve got an extra image entitled “fairies gone wild“.