I just had a whirl around at this year’s Christmas Shop & Hop. As always I find the layout of this particular event rather confusing and I’m overcome with a very slight case of fomo, or should that be fonsas (fear of not seeing all stores). The discounts are great as usual. I’ve seen plenty of -50% bargains and some less spectacular -20% items worth snatching up. As usual female avatars are at an advantage, but there are handful of menswear creators represented as well.
I think I will have to come back for a second look, but for now I’m just happy that I found a sweater in the correct size for the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body. Best of all, this Lucius Hoodie is a free gift by QE Designs. One of the many gifts that are up for grabs at the Shop & Hop event. This sweater is rigged for all other major male mesh bodies and even includes classic avatar sizes, so it really is a gift for most, if not all.
Once back home, I made good use of the sweatpants I picked up at the event. They’re a gift by Etham and although sadly there’s no size that directly supports the David mesh body, I found that I could make the classic size work with a bit of squeezing and pulling (a.k.a. shape adjustment). And at this point I’m very much ready to hit the sack in real life too, so I’ll leave you with some credits and call it a night.
- NX-Nardcotix David Meshbody
- Lelutka Guy mesh head
- Birth Ripley in skin tone #4 + Birth’s Omega body applier in matching skin tone(you will also need the Omega relay from the NX-Nardcotix store).
- Argrace Ginga Santa hat and hair. This is a VIP group visit. Joining their update group is free, but you need to have made a purchase at the store before you can pick up this gift. There is also a free version available with different hair.
- Birth Maverick in skin tone #7 + Birth’s Omega applier in matching skin tone
- Avi-Glam Solstice eyes (applied to the rigged eyes that come with the Lelutka mesh head)
- Billy Beaverhausen Travis shape (blond avatar) and Troy shape (black avatar). I made these shapes using a different skins, but obviously they work just as well, if not better, with the Birth skins
Leave a Reply