First things first: Noche’s Toga is part of the 60 L$ Happy Weekend sales this weekend, so if you’re looking for something high-end for that Roman themed keg frat party, get yourself over to the Noche store before the weekend ends. Most of the time the sale is extended until Monday, but don’t take that as a given. Of course, if you’re reading this on Tuesday, all you can do is cry and be miserable… Or just buy the lovely toga at full price.
Personally I rather like this Toga as something to wear when I’m in fairy mode, because I find it the perfect mix of timeless elegance and sexiness with a hint of frivolity that really suits the fairy. It comes with its own simple underwear, but you can also fit the Noche’s (Metallic) James Thong underneath (with the size 0 bulge). Let’s face it, there are always going to be those who’ll cam under your skirt so if you can’t go commando because your willy would be poking out, you might as wel where a flash of colour underneath that toga. Is it the most fairy-like thing one can wear? Probably not, but Second Life™ quite often is about finding a happy compromise. Of course those of you with a cynical disposition will tell me that there is no such thing as a happy compromise, because when two parties make compromises upon striking a deal, neither party truly gets what they want. To that I say: suck it up and live with it!
- Noche Toga and Roman Accessories (arm cuffs)
- EQUAL Caleb Sandals (teleport to the older products)
- PFC Fae wings
- Lelutka Alain mesh head
- Meshbody Legacy body
- Clef De Peau Allan skin for Lelutka + theri body skin for Legacy
- Stealthic Reach hair
- Billy Beaverhausen Grant shape for Lelutka Alain and Belleza Jake (used with Legacy body for this blog post)
- Compulsion Elven House Main
- Anc Flottante Puppy standing and laying
- DRD Deer Chandelabra (possibly not available at the DRD store, but I saw it in Marketplace)
- Location: Lost Unicorn. I think it may have disappeared for a bit, because the description in the destination guide mentions “Lost Unicorn is back and better than ever”. It’s nice to see that Second Life™ is alive and kicking, with old favorite sims still getting the occasional facelift.
Leave a Reply