Here’s another one for you Second Live™ beach bums. Today we are visiting Le Paradis at Ambiance Hideaway. This tropical island is a perfect romantic hideaway offering one spacious main beach and a couple of small more secluded beaches along the coastline. One might almost go as far as to call it a sanctuary. They definitely got the tropical feeling right at this sim, as the paths you can wander along are seemed with lush vegetation and large trees, creating what one might call a controlled jungle. Speaking of controle, should you find that you’re getting the romantic feels and are overwhelmed by a sudden need to give into the passion, then I’m happy to report that this is an adult sim and LGBTQ-friendly.
I especially like the huts you’ll find dotted around the sim, with the sheer curtains romantically blowing in the wind and a terras overlooking one of the lakes. You should also keep an eye out for some really exciting wildlife, ranging from colourful parrots to majestic elephants. So while I wander around a bit more and take in the sights, I’ll leave you with the credits of my beach outfit and then I’ll be hitting the sack in real life, in an attempt to get those optimal 8 hours of sleep before the rat race I call a job starts again tomorrow morning. *sigh* Why can’t it be two days of work and five days off?
- Lelutka Luka mesh head
- Legacy mesh body
- Birth Jordan skin for Lelutka Evox mesh heads and their body skin for Legacy. Birth skins now include a neck fade so you in theory can wear them with body skins from any other store. If Meshbody would have included the BOM versions of their standard skins with the Legacy body, I would have liked making that combination, but unfortunately the standard Legacy skins only come as an applier.
- Billy Beaverhausen Montero shape for Lelutka Luka & Legacy (also suitable for Belleza Jake)
- Camo Makko dreads
- Avi-Glam Erudite eyes
- Noche Sarong. With a click you can make it more see-through/wet and with a second click it disappears, a third click brings it back.
- Noche James thong, you can wear it underneath the sarong up to bulge size 2 and you can push the front and back to the side, leaving you exposed. The bulge has recently been tweaked and looks more “defined” now.
- Noche Stringer tank top. This too has some tricks in it. Click it to wear it lifted, as shown in my images. Click it again to take it off.
- Legal Insanity River bracelets, at the current round of Fameshed until April 27, check the Legal Insanity main store after that. I love all the colour options on this one. It makes it such a great accessory to match your outfit. I hope I’ll find a necklace in this style some time.
- EQUAL Caleb Sandals (teleport to the older products)