It was high time for me to do some quasi random exploring in Second Life™. I particularly like scrolling through the Editor’s Picks section of the Destination Guide until I see something that tickles my fancy. Is it just me, or does that expression sound just a little bit dirty? Alas, I did not get anything thoroughly tickled this time, so I simply settled for something that at least could be used as suitable backdrop.
Salt & Siren definitely fits the the bill when it comes to being a lovely SL-photography backdrop and is a quaint little café located on the Blake Sea. You can imagine travelling their by boat and docking at the café. That kind of thing is actually possible here in Stockholm. I also know of several offices in Helsinki that have docks, so the rich fat-cat CEO can take his fancy little boat to work from his holiday home in summer… Jealous? Me? Whatever gave you that idea?
At Salt & Siren you can grab a cup of coffee and choose from an assortment of bakery treats and goodies and as always there are no calories in pixels, unless of course this kind of thing triggers you to dive in to your stash of real life rubbish food that is ridiculously bad for you but quite simply disgustingly delicious. Sit back and enjoy the coastal view while you stuff your face and get your caffeine fix. If you’re the kind of Second Life™ resident who enjoys chatting with friends in a simulation of a social space, then this probably is just the kind of thing that tickles your particular fancy.
I’ll let you enjoy your chit chat and refreshments and leave you with he credits for today’s outfit.
- Noche Daniel Mesh Hoodie (fatpack used)
- Legal Insanity Wesley denim shorts (fatpack used)
- Noche James Thong (Warning: it’s not possible to wear this thong underneath the Legal Insanity Jeans on the Belleza Jake body. This is a trick you can get away with on the Legacy body because of the way Noche underwear is rigged for this particular body.)
- Legal Insanity Chance bracelets and River bracelets
- Lelutka Alain mesh head
- Legacy mesh body
- Stray Dog Hikaru skin for Lelutka (this is an EVO skin, not EVOX) + the matching body skin from Stray Dog for Legacy. Freckles are included with the skin and the facial hair is an option that comes with the mesh head.
- Dura B&G 83 hair
- Avi-Glam Erudite eyes (applied to mesh eyes that come with mesh head)
- Vale Koer Retro Dunks. These don’t come with a Legacy size, but the Gianni size seems to fit just fine. I love the ton of texture options with the fatpack to help me match the shoes with my outfit.