Yes, my loyal little Meavers! (It’s what happens when you cross Lady Gaga fans, a.k.a. Little Monsters, with Beaver fans… hmm, it’s not really working, is it?). It is time! It is time to done a pair of shorts that in Second Life™ are far from shocking (pray tell, what IS shocking in Second Life?) but in real life most probably would raise an eyebrow or two if one would arrive at work donning such a snug pair of bottom hugging shorties. Today’s pair isn’t too scandalous, but I still think they wouldn’t cut the mustard with the work-attire-gestapo at many places of business or other professional settings. Imagine a lawyer jumping up from the bench with a “your honour, I object” in a pair of these. The judge, possibly a female one, would be lowering their glasses, and respond with “oh, I see”.
The fluffy spongey virtual material these new Noche shorts are made of take me back to the 80s. It’s the kind of shorts the boys would be wearing to play football during the breaks at school in spring and perhaps those first two weeks after the summer holidays. I think it was around the age of 12 that I noticed that I rather liked how some of the boys in my class looked in those shorts and an alarm bell went off, telling me that this was probably something I needed to hide, along with my fondness of Barbie. (The dolls, not Klaus Barbie, the German operative of the SS who was also known as The Butcher Of Lyon.) By then I had already experienced quite a lot of bullying, for being a fat, extremely tall for my age, kinda androgynous looking kid. I wasn’t about to give the world (mostly existing of vicious school children back then) another reason to torture me. Anywhoo, I seemed to have veered off subject a bit here. Still, never hurts to get a bit of insight in your favourite blogger’s life, eh? What’s that? I’m not your favourite? RUDE!
- Lelutka Connor mesh head, including options used:
- LeLUTKA.EvoX.Hairbase.015 (m)
- HD beard
- Meshbody Legacy “Masculine” mesh body (also known as just the Legacy body)
- Birth Greyson skin for Lelutka EvoX mesh heads + Birth body skin for Legacy (make sure you put on the skin for the head AFTER putting on the body skin, otherwhise you’ll have a neck seam)
- Nexus body hair (all tintable)
- 01 Arm Hair
- A02 Chest & A02 trail
- L01 Leg Hair
- Stealthic Narcotic hair
- Billy Beaverhausen Keith shape
- Avi-Glam Erudite eyes, applied to mesh eyes that come with head
- Noche Paulo Tied Top, currently at Fameshed until May 27th, at Noche’s main store after that date
- Noche Plush Shorts, currently at the Equal 10 event until June 5th
- Legal Insanity Dakota Bracelets
- Butterscotch Sean necklace
- Pose “Dentro te Ascolta il tuo Cuore” by Cordeaux, adjusted
Location: head over to Moksha for a romantic getaway (maturity level Moderate, free group with rezzing rights for pose balls etc.)
Take a better look at the blond avatar and get yourself a free shape by heading to a previous blogpost featuring this cutie.
Leave a Reply