Birth have been branching out from skins into mesh eyes lately and interesting animated eye textures. In my previous post I went shopping for the NX-Nardcotix mesh body at TMD and In every shot I used the Birth animated eye texture that’s available at the event right now till the end of the moth. I didn’t zoom in enough to make it really noticeable, so let’s remedy that here and now.
I like the idea of having a flickering flame in my eyes, as if I’m constantly staring into a campfire on a chilly night, maybe with someone softly strumming a guitar, marshmallows for toasting and hot cocoa that’s ever so gently spiked. Put that whole scene in a snow globe and put it somewhere far out of reach of reality.
- Mesh head: Catwa Stanley
- Birth Ryu applier for Catwa mesh heads and Birth Omega body applier, skin tone #2
- Birth Glimmer Custom Eye System and Smouldering Effect @ TMD
- Modulus Nial hair @ TMD
- L’etrê basic mesh ears
- Mesh body: NX-Nardcotix David
- Kokoro Poses – Fabio fatpack
- Dance Hall photo booth by Fox City