It was time to take another look at some of my older outfits and decide what needed to go and what could be used as the base for an update. Many of my old outfits are with the TMP Deluxe mesh body and head. Pretty as they are, that body and head are from the pre-bento era so there definitely is room for improvement there. As for t-shirt and jeans, obviously we all have those in are wardrobe, but there’s always space for new ones.
What I definitely appreciate is that there are more options for tucked-in shirts. Some, like for example the new Berry T-shirt by Noche, include a loose and tucked version, giving you the option to look very casual or a little sharper. Of course there’s no guarantee that this will work with any pair of jeans, but luckily Noche had enough common sense to make sure that the tucked in t-shirt works with their own Hayden Jeans. I’m sure there are other brands that do this and in some cases you’ll be able to tuck a shirt from one maker in the trousers of another. It takes some patience and plenty of demos to track those down, but what else are you going to do in SL?
That’s another look successfully updated, now I should be cold-hearted and give at least ten other outfits the axe.
- Akeruka Advanced mesh head
- Belleza Jake mesh body
- Stray Dog Drake for Catwa heads (using the BOM layer obviously, not the applier)
+ body skin for Belleza Jake
- Billy Beaverhausen Akeruka Advanced and Belleza Jake Shape Rickard
- Modulus Adrian hair
- Noche Berry T-shirt (fat pack) at Equal10 until and at the Noche main store after the event. Rigged for Belleza Jake and Legacy (m)
- Noche Hayden Jeans (fat pack). Rigged for Belleza Jake and Legacy (m)
- Versov Kurtov low sneakers (fat pack)
- Location: Souls Of Dreams