Well folks, it was inevitable. After the previous blog post with the NX-Nardcotix mesh body in which I made a brave attempt to appear fabulously twinkylicious, I have to come back down to earth and conserve some energy by behaving slightly more age appropriate, a.k.a. having a lazy day. To be clear, I only mean this in the sense that trying to keep up with a younger crowd, can be physically exhausting. Personally I have nothing against mutton dressing as lamb. I do draw the line at wolves putting on sheeps’ clothing though.
A cozy sweater/cardigan and a pair of sweatpants is all you need to make a big success out of that lazy day. Spend it in bed with your favourite pet (animal or human) and just catch up on some sleep or binge on an epic Netflix marathon. Some light reading might be on the menu. Just keep it nice and unscheduled. The feeling of not having to do anything is one of life’s biggest luxuries.
You might not even manage to put on a pair of sweatpants, but just underpants and the above mentioned sweater works to, while you’re humming that Bruno Mars tune. Oh no, now I have given myself an earworm! Credits! Time for credits! Maybe that’ll wash it out.
- NX-Nardcotix David mesh body.
- Lelutka Guy mesh head
- Birth Ripley for Lelutka and their omega applier used on the body
- Stealthic Narcotic hair
- Legal Insanity Colin grey knit sweater worn in the Signature size
- Clef De Peau Jogger Pants
- NX-Nardcotix Darrel briefs (comes in set with tank top)
- Lelutka Guy & NX Nardcotix David Shape Travis. The look in Marketplace is totally different, but it is the shape I used for this blog post
- LISP Bazaar Jasmine bed
- Jian Group Gift Sleepy Boi (corgy)
- Poses by Motiv8, slightly adjusted for the first image
- Hazeel Romy Fur Rug Brown (can’t find it anywhere now)
Leave a Reply