Last Friday I got hit with the “what’s the use” blues at work, sometime around noon. I got through the rest of the day by putting myself on autopilote and just getting on with things. I just find it so depressing that we haven’t even come to the end of a global pandemic crisis yet and already some power-hungry Russian twat feels the need to invade the neighbouring country and now we all have to wonder if that’s where it will stop. I was glad to see Friday evening finally arrive and thanked The Powers That Be (in this case South Korean TV producers and the Belgian TV Channel VTM) for a new round of The Masked Singer.
Ironically we’ve been blessed with a couple of gloriously crisp but very sunny winter days in Stockholm this weekend. I say ironically, because an overcast sky would have been a better fit for the sense of doom and gloom that’s hanging over my head these days. Between the sunshine, looking at Stockholm’s architecture like I’m a tourist, some quiet knitting at a coffee place and enough entertainment to keep my mind of things, I managed to more or less charge the batteries for another week of putting out fiers, solving problems and maybe actually getting some work done. Obviously I still get some joy out of my Second Life™ too, or I wouldn’t bother with this blog. I don’t know how save we’d be as digitalised versions of our selves in a virtual world, but sometimes the thought/dream of that possibility seems very alluring… Wait, isn’t that basically The Matrix? So what’s going to be, the red pill or the blue pill?
- All items worn are by Noche: Xavior Knit Sleeves, Oliver Crop Vest, Morgan Underwear and Athletic Socks.
- Legacy mesh body
- Lelutka Luka mesh head
- Birth Ozias skin for Lelutka mesh heads + their skin for the Legacy mesh body
- Stray Dog ADD ON Renato Hair Base
- Rebellion Savant Specs
- Billy Beaverhausen Kedar shape (originally made for Meshbody Athletic)
- Fancy Decor Carter Fireplace Fatpack
- Floorplan Pile of Books (includes the pillow with several animations)
- Petrichor Masse Planter
- Eli Baily Smith Wardrobe
- Jian Kitten Collection Static (Inquisitive) (the sleeping Corgi is an old group grift and no longer available)
- Kunst Makbook V
Leave a Reply