It’s been a long time since I’ve posted something for the Latex & Leather Fetish series, but I found the Xavior Latex Sleeves by Noche, currently out at EQUAL10 (ends March 5th), particularly inspiring.
There are burlesque theatres in Second Life™ but I’m not sure if any of them offer opportunities for male dancers, but for my photoshoots I do occasionally revisit my concept of a backstage lounge where the boys make themselves at home in between Shows. If you want to find a burlesque club with (mostly) female dancers, I suggest you take a look in the SL Destination Guide to see what’s on offer. I think it’s best we let the boys enjoy some time off now, because it looks like something is blossoming there… A more adult version of the image is available on my Patreon page.
- Noche Xavior Latex Sleeves, currently at EQUAL10 until March 5th and at Noche’s main store after that. The sleeves are rigged for Belleza Jake and Meshbody Legacy & Athletic.
- Noche Latex Tom Thong, comes with four bulge sizes and is rigged for Gianni, Jake and Legacy.
- Noche Cross Pasties, suitable for Belleza Jake and Meshbody Legacy & Athletic.
- Riot Shae Thigh High Boots – Latex, rigged for several female bodies and also for Adam, Belleza Jake, Male Slink and Signature Gianni.
- Fakeicon Mary Gems Collar – Gold, the only male body this is rigged for is Belleza Jake.
- Belleza Jake mesh body (both).
- Foxcity Lipstick Lounge (adjusted).
- Abedul Lamp Man (can’t find landmark for this at the moment).
- Apple Fall: Empire Coffee Table (you’ll find it in the Outlet area and it was free when I last checked), Argentinian Malbec (that’s the wine, in case your not a connoisseur) and whine glasses (both freebies), Naught Things Tray.
- Ariskea: Hybrid Roses – Cherry and Peonies Gift Box. I couldn’t find these two particular items at the store currently, but the store is well worth a visit if your into a romantic style.
- Jian Kitten Pillow.